Prices and Shipping
1. All prices are in EUR and USD.
2. An additional charge of XX EUR /XX USD will be added to the sale price for shipping and handling.
3. It is also possible to collect items from us. Please contact us to arrange an appointment for pick up.
4. Upon receipt of a confirmed order we will send the item/s from our warehouse as quickly as possible. Due to delivery times some items will take longer to deliver than others but we will notify you by email as soon as we have a timeline for delivery. This may take up to 14 days but in exceptional circumstances may take longer. If delivery is likely to exceed 14 days we will notify you by email.
Refund and Returns Policy
5. You have a 14 day return policy on unused items according to “retttsloven” (governed by The Act of 21 December 2000 for distance selling and sales outside the fixed sales (angrerettloven)). If you regret your purchase, simply return the item in the same condition as it was received (unused and unmarked) and attach the completed form (which was included in the package). We will then refund the purchase amount. Please note that the purchaser is responsible for the cost of return postage (See additional information on the withdrawal form). After 14 days, occurs normal complaint rules. If the item is damaged in the mail, please report this immediately to email@example.com
6. You can pay with Visa and/or MasterCard.
7. We use “xxx” to handle all card payments. “xxx” have a system to ensures we fulfill all the safety requirements of the international payment networks (such as SSL encryption and secure storage of card numbers).
8. You will receive an order confirmation from us as soon as you have completed your order. It’s recommended to check that the order confirmation corresponds with your order in terms of number, product type, price and so on. If it does not comply with the order and order confirmation, please contact us at:
9. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that the full and correct address are specified in order.
Receipt of Goods
10. On receipt of goods the purchaser is responsible for checking the product is as described and ensuring the product has not been damaged in transit. If the item does not match the order or something is missing, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restrictions to Purchase
11. All purchasers must be 18 years or older in order for us to be able to process card payments. Should a purchaser be under 18 years old, payment may be made only with the prior consent and authorization of the card owner. The seller accepts no responsibility and will be held blameless of any and all acts of unauthorized use or allegations of unauthorized use.
12. If you wish to cancel the order, please send an email to email@example.com with name, email, and which articles you wish to cancel.
13. If you receive a defective item (damaged, marked or not as described), you must notify us within 24 hours from the receipt of the item in writing (email or letter) that you have received a defective item and wish to invoke the defect process. We will inform you on what to do next in line with the rules on claims as governed by the laws on consumer purchases (consumer law).
14. The Seller shall not be held responsible for loss of the item if it is proven lost or missing. This does not apply if the seller can prove that the issue is due to circumstances beyond its control and cannot reasonably be expected to avoid or overcome the consequences.
15. The Seller shall not be held responsible for indirect losses resulting unless it accepts that the loss was caused by gross negligence or intent on the part of the Seller.
Change in terms and conditions due to changes in governing legislation
16. Seller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, including as a result of changes in government legislation and will be held blameless for any delays this may cause.
17. Personal data will be processed according to the law on personal data. Information that can be linked to you as an individual will never be disclosed to other entities or be connected with external registers.